Sunday, May 25, 2014

BEDM Day 25 - Messing Around With My f/1.8 Lens

When I got my camera I also got an f/1.8 50mm lens.  This has been a highly recommended lens by multiple bloggers, so I figured that since I liked their soft focus photography I'd get one.  I was surprised by how far away I had to get to have the image I wanted.  It looks like I'm right up on everything, but that's probably the 50mm part of the lens.  It's almost the full zoom of my 18-55mm lens that I've been using so far.  Today was a long busy day at work for me and then we came home, ate dinner and ran back to Mass at 6.  I've racked my brain for blogging material, but can't think of much.  So all you get today is some playing around with that lens.  There will be much more interesting things tomorrow...
One of those shawls I've started...

Mum's eggs never looked so pretty!

My precious teapot

No comments: