Monday, January 17, 2011

Blog Challenge Day 01

Introduce myself.

Hello, my name is Caroline but I go by Carrie. I don't think that I was ever called Caroline by my mother unless I was in trouble...but no, not even then. I do claim "Sweet Caroline" as my song since good times really were never so good without me ;) I am a Pisces which means I am constantly re-examining my life and second guessing myself. I constantly search for who I "truly" am, which changes year by year. I like to knit and garden and imagine things to make my house more beautiful that ultimately eat my money up. I would love to travel more, but who wouldn't. I am currently obsessed with the new Doctor Who with Matt Smith and the new Josh Groban album, but okay just Josh Groban in general. I am a microbiologist that loves what she does but sometimes drags herself into work when she'd rather be at home knitting. I love reading a lot and just recently was hooked on reading all of the Hunger Games series. I do not own a Kindle. Yet.

No comments: