Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Blog Challenge Day 02

Your first love.

Hmmmmm. That's a hard one. I would be honest saying I probably have never been truly in love with any one person. But for first loves of other things, that could be easier. My first love for a long time was dance. I took dance lessons from the time I was 3 until I was probably 2o and did tap, jazz, ballet, hip-hop, you name it. I stopped dancing at my old studio when traveling back and forth to college became stressful. Then I danced with the dance group in college and even choreographed and performed in a tap dance for their spring show. I went back and danced with my old studio for the last year and a half, but it wasn't my first love anymore. My current first love is knitting. I have completed quite a few projects last year including an awesome felted messenger bag, fingerless mittens and multiple pairs of slippers for Christmas presents. I also started plenty of projects that are ongoing and am currently obsessed with knitting socks. (Daydreamed a little about them at work today...) I still have plenty of time for other firsts. We'll see when they find me.

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Do you knit socks with a fruit theme? I knew someone who did...and they never made them in pairs...they had "fruit salads" instead! :)