Saturday, March 5, 2011

Blog Challenge Day 19

Something you regret.

Heck some of these are super hard...

I can say that there are few things I regret about my life. I am quite lucky for all that I have and changing anything in the past would have meant I missed out on the blessings I have now. So let's see...regrets....regrets....

I would say a good regret I have is not going to Italy when our church got together and did a trip. Nicole went with her parents and that would have been a blast vacationing with Nicole in Europe. Mom and I have really wanted to go to Tuscany for the past 3 years and we can never get the money together. That and we always find more places we want to see....the Amalfi coast, Florence, Assisi, Pompeii, Bellagio and Lake Como...the list goes on. We would love to do a Rick Steves tour because they stop for a couple of days in the places they visit. If we had done the tour through the church there wouldn't have been so many choices!

1 comment:

Melinda said...

The Tuscany Trip sounds wonderful! Hopefully you'll get to go soon!