Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everybody's Thanksgiving was full of turkey and pie! My Uncle Fred and Aunt Carla and cousins Erin, Patrick and Jonathan came over to our house this year for dinner. We had so much food that the table didn't have a single space left for anymore dishes! I took pictures of the full table and then the opening of the party crackers, complete with paper crown, really bad jokes and a surprise! We ate our traditional dinner of turkey and spaghetti and then collapsed into the living room. I got to try out Mario Kart on Wii and didn't do too badly, though I over-corrected a lot which resulted in me driving off the course into lava, or a canyon, or space where I burned up on re-entry. It was a good time! And now time to take down the Thanksgiving decorations and get the Christmas ones up!!

No comments: