Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy (late) Halloween!

So after working on Halloween (which was fabulous cause nobody wanted to go to the hospital that day), Mom and I came home and did as many things as we could. It was like we had a schedule...now you must carve pumpkins...now you must make donuts...now you must dress the dogs in costume... Anyways we packed it in. And then only made it through half of Hocus Pocus before we passed out. But it was great! Note the pictures of cute doggies in costume. Ariel was supposed to be a princess this year, but she liked her ladybug costume from last year better. Toby was a clown in the beginning and then we put his pumpkin costume on him and he enjoyed running around in that. I was a complete geek and went as a plague victim to work. Hehehe. I made myself a bubo and black fingertips, cause that's what the Black Death looked like. My other nerdy co-workers and I came up with all sorts of bacterial Halloween costumes. Most are too disgusting to write in my blog, but anyways. So I hope all of you had a super Halloween!

1 comment:

Melinda said...

haha...cute puppies! I want to hear the other disgusting to costumes! What's a bubo?