Thursday, December 4, 2014

Three Things Thursday :: Christmas Spirit Edition

So at the moment I am feeling the Christmas vibe and I'd just like to share what I'm loving right now.


The first thing you need to get you in the Christmas spirit is music of course!  The CD that I've been putting on repeat lately is Michael Buble's Christmas album.  I really love the classic sound of his voice and all the songs are catchy and feel like they are made new.  Now that doesn't mean I'm cheating on Josh Groban, for all of you keeping track.  I'm still listening to him just mixing it up a bit.  Well, maybe that is the definition of cheating.


Next on the list would be some lovely candles!  Darn you Target and the fact that you carry Yankee Candles!  It started with a tri-layer candle this autumn and then on Black Friday we were there and the Christmas candles were on sale.  I also got a coupon from Yankee that got me two candles free if I bought two at regular price.  Target was on the list that wouldn't honor the coupon, so I went to Bed, Bath and Beyond and got myself four more candles!  So on my coffee table are six candles that are making the house smell like a cinnamon-mistletoe-snow-berry-vanilla-cranberry wonderland.  :)


And then to finish the list is twinkle lights!  EVERYWHERE!  On trees, on swags, up the walk, across the mantle of the TV stand...which is my current favorite.  I got some tiny fairy lights at Craft Warehouse and they are so pretty in the swag above the TV.  They sparkle in sequence and make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside as you watch them instead of the television.  Which is where I am right now watching The Holiday.  Hope your pre-Christmas festivities are making you feel jolly too!

No comments: